Kitefoil Board Pocket 118

From 1347,60 

A super balanced board, lightweight, less than 3 kg, ideal for freestyle, responsive piloting, compact and light travel.
Airex Core, Carbon and Green Epoxy

EVA Pad Foam with self adhesive 3M quality in 8 mm and 6 mm:

-3 parts pad foam for the pocket 118cm level in 8mm

-Mono pad foam for the pocket 118cm Zouk, adhesive pad CNC milling surfacing in 6mm with a border in 8mm for maximum confort

Board delivered in a protective felt, the new one with an  opening for the mast is available.

KETOS POCKET FOIL BOARDS ARE MADE FOR KETOS FOIL AoA, for other foil brands your feet would not be in the right place.

Footstraps are not included, but we can find them here

Description

Pocket Ketos Airex / carbon epoxy :

• full carbon
  • inverted rails KFBox
  • inserts of FootStraps in V Race and V Wave
  • 6 screw included leash plug on deck
  • Anti-slip on deck, or EVA pad or Hexa traction RS pro

Available colors: transparent non-slip carbon bridge, logo matching the hull, hull Hard finish, white base unscreened 2 colors on request (green / blue) (Pink / Blue) (Red / Orange) …

Board delivered with a protective felt cover.

Footstraps are not included, but we can find them here, we have a large choice !

dimensions :

• length 118cm
  • 46 cm with the spatula
  • 39 cm in the rear feet
  • thickness 20 mm

Stef: “The pocket: just great, size, scoop at the top, the touchs are super soft, the pad is very comfortable”

Dorothee: “It’s a good compromise between the 107 and the skim.” 2kg600 at the weigh-in, including the pad, it is largely forgotten on the ground as in the water and my she has made me rediscover my foil by adding reactivity, a sensation under the feet very funky. And small cherry on the cake, colors always at the top that stick me to the skin !!! It’s about Princess Jasmine is going to be jealous !!! ”

Expert Use

We are talking about it : Chinook Leucate

Additional information

Weight15 kg
Length

118 cm

Level

Confirmed, expert, Intermediate

Approx. Weight

2,7 kg, 2.9 kg

Material

Carbon, Airex Core